About the Service
To facilitate access to our materials for online and hybrid courses we offer book chapter scanning by request. Requests are made directly in OneSearch.
Need a full book? The Library is open in-person borrowing.
How To Submit
Once you find the book you want to request a chapter from, sign in to view and submit the request form. Instructions are available here:
- Please only request one chapter at a time. We cannot scan entire books.
- Scans are for personal, educational use only.
- We try to fill requests within 24 hours when we’re open, but can take longer.
- Due to high demand, requests may take as long as 72 hours to process (This time does not include weekends or holidays.)
- Requests will be emailed to the email address listed on your Library Account.
- We can only scan books from the BMCC Library. Materials from outside of BMCC can be requested through Interlibary Loan.
- This service is for members of the BMCC Community (Students, Faculty, Staff)