About the Service
To facilitate access to our Course Reserves and Library’s Print Collection for Fall 2021, we are continuing to offer book chapter scanning by request. Requests are made directly in OneSearch.
Need a full book? The Library is open in-person borrowing.
How To Submit
Once you find the book you want to request a chapter from, sign in to view and submit the request form. Instructions are available here:
- Please only request one chapter at a time. We cannot scan entire books.
- Scans are for personal, educational use only.
- We try to fill requests within 24 hours when we’re open, but can take longer.
- Due to high demand, requests may take as long as 72 hours to process (This time does not include weekends or holidays.)
- Requests will be emailed to the email address listed on your Library Account.
- We can only scan books from the BMCC Library. Materials from outside of BMCC can be requested through Interlibary Loan.
- This service is for members of the BMCC Community (Students, Faculty, Staff)