About the Service
To facilitate access to our materials for online and hybrid courses we offer book chapter scanning by request. Requests are made directly in OneSearch.
Please note, we can only provide access to individual chapters and not full books.
How To Submit
Once you find the book you want to request a chapter from, sign in to view and submit the request form. Instructions are available here:
- Please only request one chapter at a time. If you request exceeds copyright limits, we will be unable to fill the entire request.
- Scans are for personal, educational use only.
- We try to fill requests within 24 hours when we’re open, but can take longer.
- Due to high demand, requests may take as long as 72 hours to process
- This time does not include weekends or holidays.
- Requests will be emailed to the email address listed on your Library Account.
- We can only scan books from the BMCC Library. Materials from outside of BMCC can be requested through Interlibrary Loan.
- This service is only for members of the BMCC Community (Students, Faculty, Staff)