MEOC, 163 West 125th Street
- In-person services for students are suspended until further notice
Distance Learning Begins March 19
- All academic courses resume via distance learning
- Distance learning continues through the Spring 2020 Semester
Welcome to the MEOC
Welcome to the SUNY Manhattan Educational Opportunity Center (MEOC) where you can achieve your academic goals and take your career to the next level. We offer free programs to help you learn English, earn your High School Equivalency diploma, prepare for college and/or train for a career. See if you are eligible.
If you haven’t finished high school or want to improve your English, we have programs for you. Check out the free academic programs we offer such as:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL).
- High School Equivalency Preparation
- College Prep
Career Training Programs
We offer free career training programs such as:
- Electronic Health Records
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Hospitality Training
- Security Officer Training
- Certified Microsoft® Office
- Civil Service Exam Preparation
- Certified Phlebotomy Training
- OSHA 30-Hour General Industry and Construction
MEOC Programs Lead to Career Success
Graduates from the MEOC have moved into jobs in healthcare, business, government and nonprofit organizations or have been accepted into many public and private colleges. Read about some of our success stories.