All students applying to BMCC Study Abroad Programs must meet the following requirements at the time of application:
- Matriculated and enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Completion of 12 college credits and the prerequisites for the desired study abroad program
- Overall GPA of 2.75 or higher
We encourage students of all citizenships to apply! International students on an F-1 visa will work with the International Student Services Office at BMCC to secure the necessary immigration documents to reenter the United States.
Deadlines for BMCC Summer Study Abroad Programs:
Study Abroad Application: February 26, 2019
Program Deposit of $250: March 12, 2019
Remaining Program Fee: April 2, 2019
Students must submit the following by the application deadline:
- Online Application (available late Fall 2018)
- Unofficial or official transcript uploaded to application
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- List recommender’s information in the online application, and the recommender will be prompted to submit an electronic reference by the deadline.
- At least one recommendation must be from a faculty member. The second may be from an Academic Advisor or College Administrator with whom the student has worked closely.
For more information on cost, tuition and financial aid, see here.