Who Is Eligible
- BMCC students with at least 35 completed credits bearing courses and have a minimum cumulative of 2.5. GPA.
- Demonstrate financial Need (All applicants must file for FAFSA regardless of their status)
- Students with past semester tuition balance that may be preventing them from registering for the upcoming fall 2023 semester.
- Be a matriculated student
- Plan to enroll at BMCC this upcoming fall 2023 semester.
- Students must be within 1-2 semesters of graduating.
- Complete application on-line. (See instructions below under how to apply)
How to apply
To access the BMCC Completion Grant Application, follow the steps below:
- Visit the BMCC Portal
- Login (Your login information is your student e-mail login)
- After you have logged in successfully, click on the “Scholarship Manager” icon.
- Look for BMCC Completion Grant Application-fall 2023 and click on “Start Application Now” (Follow the instructions to complete the application).
Every submitted application will be reviewed. Grants are awarded on the basis of academic records; how close you are to graduation, plans to enroll at BMCC in the upcoming fall 2023 semester, GPA, and you must owe from prior semester(s) that may be preventing you from registering.
Conditions for the Grant
Students selected for the grant must:
- plan to register at BMCC for fall 2023 semester
- complete the semester. Failure to complete the semester will result in the grant being rescinded
- be within 1-2 semesters of graduation