We welcome students, faculty and staff to use our nurturing environments designed to help you transition back to school and/or work while nursing, as well as space to mediate and relax with three locations to choose from. Reservations are required, walk-in’s are subject to availability with approval from the Women’s Resource Center (WRC). For more information, please review the CUNY Lactation Policy.
Alternative lactation space is offered in the Health Services Offices. They can be contacted at (212) 220-8157, Room N-380.
Main Campus* Room S-340K
Murray Building Room M-317
Fiterman Building Room F-910
Seven Days a week 9 a.m.-11 p.m. or depending on class schedule and building hours
Reservations/Appointments are required, walk-in’s are subject to availability
*Staff is only onsite at the WRC location Mon.-Fri. from 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
How to make an appointment
- Contact the Women’s Resource Center via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (212) 220-8165 or stop by our office in Room S-340 to request an appointment in the location(s) of your choice
- Appointments can be one time or reoccurring in 30 minute intervals
- To provide access to rooms, appointment information will be shared with Public Safety for any reservations made after 5pm and on the weekends in the WRC Location and for all appointments in Fiterman and Murray locations
- For cancellations or rescheduling, please contact the WRC immediately
Guidelines for lactation services
- Lactation rooms contain a rocking chair, electrical outlets, hand sanitize, paper towels and literature
- There is NO refrigeration available for breast milk pumped. Please bring an appropriate travel bag for the expressed milk
- Users must sign in and out on the attendance clip board and use the provided “Do Not Disturb” sign
- Cleanliness is important, please clean up and dispose of any used materials in the waste receptacle provided