Student Success provides support for high performing BMCC students. We recognize and and celebrate the progression and achievements of Achievers’ college careers.
We will advise BMCC Achievers about specific programming and experiential learning opportunities they can take advantage of while at BMCC. We will help you plan for your transition to a four year college and future career.
- Dedicated support coach
- Programming specific to high-achieving students
- Networking opportunities
- Social, personal, and professional development
- Personalized newsletter with resources and event invites
- Have a minimum of 12 completed credits at BMCC
- Have a 4.0 GPA
- Be enrolled in a BMCC academic plan (no non-degree, permit, CUNY baccalaureate, or certificate programs)