Skip to Content


The forms below are required of faculty and students to complete if they are attempting to:

  • Gain permanent access to any of the Research Core facilities*
  • Conduct research in any of the Research Core facilities
  • Conduct faculty-guided research in any of the Research Core facilities
  • Reserve the Social Sciences Research Laboratory Rooms


BMCC Research Core Faculty Research Advisor Form

Research Core Laboratories Access Form - S643 and N677

Social Sciences Research Laboratory (SSRL) Faculty Access Form - S633

Social Science Research Laboratory (SSRL) Room Reservation Request Form



BMCC Student Researcher Form

Social Sciences Research Laboratory Student Researcher Form


* Students cannot receive, request, or gain access to any of the labs.

For individuals looking for more information regarding the Research Core facilities, please contact Dr. Helene Bach at