Information for Veterans


Students eligible to receive benefits under the GI Bill should go to the Veteran’s Resource Center (Room S115-M) where they will be assisted in completing a certification form following admittance, advisement and registration. New veteran students must bring their GI Bill Certificate of Eligibility form. From there, their certification forms will be routed to the Registrar’s Office for processing.

More information about Veteran’s Benefits and Resources is available on the Veteran’s Resource Center webpage: