Winter & Spring 2020
Get the classes you need and the schedule you want. Check your student email for advisement and registration information.
1. Meet with your advisor
- Be prepared. Review your Degree Audit to learn what classes are needed for your major and make a list of courses you wish to take. Using the schedule of classes, work out a schedule as well as one or two alternatives on the schedule planning worksheet.
Note: When planning your schedule, please allow the minimum travel time between classes to/from the campus buildings.
- Your advisor is looking forward to meeting you. Contact your advisor to schedule your advising session. Note: You may have the option to be advised online.
2. Register for classes
- After you’ve been advised, login to CUNYfirst to register.
Need help? Visit Lab Services in Room S-114.
How to Register – CUNYfirst instructions
Note: Placing courses in your shopping cart DOES NOT save your seat. Take a moment and check your account to make sure you’re registered!
3. Register now and Pay later
- Review your financial aid on CUNYfirst.
- Visit the Bursar’s Office in Room S-330 to settle your tuition bill. We have options to help you.
We are here to help you succeed. If you have questions about advisement or registration, please contact Academic Advisement in Room S-108 or call (212) 220-8315.
Reasons to Register Now
- Save money.
- Graduate faster.
- More courses to choose from.
- Create a class schedule that works best for you.
- Secure classes now. It’s easy to make adjustments to your schedule later.
- Get extra time and options to pay your tuition. Financial Aid, scholarships and tuition payment plans, on-campus jobs are available. Speak to your advisor.
- One less thing you’ll have to think about.