College Discovery Student

If you are a College Discovery (CD) student enrolled in a career major such as BAN or CIS, go to the career department listed under Non-Liberal Arts for advisement. If you are a LIB major, go to your assigned CD counselor for advisement.

However, all students must meet with their College Discovery counselor before registering. If you have any questions, go to the College Discovery Office (Room S-335, ext. 8152).

Students registered with the Office of Accessibility should report to Room N-360 for assistance after they have been advised.