Advisement Directions

Any questions concerning the advisement process, contact your department or an advisor from the Academic Advisement and Transfer Center.

In order to register for classes, you must be advised. Advisement will be done through Degree Works through the Planner Tab in which your advisor will plan your course offerings for the upcoming session/term.

Depending on on your academic plan (major) and the number of credits you have earned, where and when you receive advisement will vary.

Are you:

A College Discovery Student?
Taking Developmental Course(s)?
Liberal Arts Student?
Non-Liberal Arts Student? See the Early Registration/Advisement Dates.