Search Results for Canadian Online Pharmacy ⭐ www.HealthMeds.online ⭐ Viagra Prescription Canada - Viagra 25mg Online Canada

Message from the Interim President to Faculty, Staff and Students (05/21/2020)

Dear BMCC Community, As we near the end of a semester unlike any other, I hope you and yours are staying safe and strong. Our thoughts and hearts continue to be with those who have fallen ill or lost loved ones. Many are struggling financially and emotionally as we continue to endure unprecedented changes to...

Articulation Agreements

An Articulation Agreement is a written contract or a partnership between BMCC and a four-year college or university that contains agreed upon courses or programs that will transfer over to that particular senior institution.  This is an assurance that if students complete courses or academic programs with satisfactory grades (as specified by the receiving institutions)...

Forms

Note: You MUST download the form(s) you need to your home computer and save them BEFORE opening and filling them. You need to use either “Edit With Adobe Pro” or “Open with Adobe Acrobat DC.” The form(s) WILL NOT be fillable, signable, or saveable with any entered data unless downloaded and opened with Adobe Pro or...

Events and Programs

The Center for Career Development offers regular events, workshops and a variety of programs to help you prepare for and search for jobs. Speakers from renowned companies offer advice and networking opportunities. Career fairs put you in direct touch with employers looking to hire. You will get advice about preparing your resume and fine-tuning...

Criminal Justice Articulation Agreements

BMCC has active Articulation Agreements for graduates with the Associate in Arts in Criminal Justice with the following colleges: Alfred University - BA in Criminal Justice Studies CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice - B.A. in International Criminal Justice Metropolitan College of New York - BA in Emergency Management & Business Continuity Southern...

Registration

Registration Information To register, please text Paul Shively at (212) 776-2422 or email at pshively@bmcc.cuny.edu to set up an appointment online. You can also speak to an international student adviser in the Admissions Office.   Contact Paul E. Shively Director (212) 776-2422 (phone or text) pshively@bmcc.cuny.edu Tyshelle Smalls Assistant to the Director (212) 776-2423...

Pell Grant Payment Information

Disbursement and Refund Your Federal Pell Grant will be paid out in two disbursements per semester. The first disbursement will be 25% of your scheduled semester award. The second disbursement will pay the remaining 75% of your scheduled award. If there is money left over after your tuition and fees have been paid, you...

Students

Student Hub BMCC provides students with services to become successful both inside and outside of the classroom. These services, resources and opportunities assist in the personal, intellectual, and emotional development that complements a student's academic experience in the classroom. Academic Programs and Support Services Academic Programs Honors Program Success Programs ASAP BMCC Learning Academy...

Resources for Faculty

The following resources will help faculty in their work with students. About reasonable accommodations About learning disabilities About attention deficit/hyperactivity disorders About psychological disorders Frequently asked questions How to make your online class accessible Office of Accessibility 199 Chambers Street, Room N360 New York, NY 10007   Accessible entrance: 77 Harrison Street New York,...

Special Transfer Programs and Scholarships

Transfer programs aim to support transitioning students beyond the transfer of credits. BMCC prides itself on partnering with other colleges. These programs offer benefits ranging from an immersive research experience to discounted tuition for the BMCC community. Visit the pages below to learn about special transfer opportunities. BMCC/LIU Joint Admissions - Express Success Program (pdf)...