We are excited to welcome back students and faculty for the fall 2022 semester!
As a reminder, in order to enter the building all health and safety protocols must be followed. Please see the Reimagining BMCC website for more information.
In person services:
- Study space (quiet study and group study) – check our hours!
- Access to all collections, including textbooks
- Computer access, printing, and self serve scanning
- Short term equipment loans, including laptops, tablets, and battery chargers
- Semester loans of Chromebooks and iPads
- In-person research help
- Research help via chat and email
- Library instruction (for faculty only)
- Research appointments via Zoom
- Book chapter scanning service: library staff will scan a limited number of chapters and email the files to the requester
Updated August 24, 2022