Faculty, students, and staff have access to the BMCC Library’s collection through book pick-up and scanning services. Books or a limited number of chapters for scanning must be requested via this form.
- This service is for members of the BMCC Community (Students, Faculty, Staff)
- Books are for in-person pickup only. Books cannot be mailed.
- Only books from the BMCC Library are available. Books from other CUNY Libraries are not available.
- You will receive an email containing the scanned materials.
- You will receive an email when the book is ready to be picked-up. Do not come to pick up your materials until you receive an email from us to say they’re ready.
Due to campus procedures there may be some delay in processing requests. Materials may take up to one week to be processed before being made available for pickup or before being scanned.
Please plan ahead in requesting materials. We cannot accommodate “rush” or “ASAP” requests.
- Books are provided on a first come, first served basis.
- If the book is already checked-out, you will not be able to request it or request scans from it unless we have more than one copy.
- Books can be picked up on Mondays and Thursdays, 10am to 1pm at 100 North Moore Street (gym entrance)
- Please note this is not an Accessible Entrance. If you you will need assistance when picking up the book, please let us know in the notes.
- The book will already be checked out to you but you will need to provide ID when picking up the book.
- You may use any sort of ID, including BMCC ID, state or government-issued ID, or work ID
- You are responsible for returning the book on time. Check your library account for due dates.
- We will hold the books for two weeks after check-out. After that the book will be checked back in and put back on the shelf. Someone else will be able to request it at this point.