We encourage you to hold on to any books, DVDs, or calculators that you have checked out from the Library until we reopen. However, if you prefer you can return any library materials you have borrowed from the BMCC Library from 11am to 12pm, Monday through Thursday in the Gym at 199 Chambers.
- We will accept any library materials you have checked out, including those from previous semesters.
- All fines and fees will be waived regardless of how overdue the book is.
- We will also accept books from other CUNY Libraries but we will not be able to waive fines for those.
- We will continue to accept all library materials once the Library opens, but we will not be waiving fines on long overdue items at that time.
- There will be no fines or fees charged for overdue books, DVDs, or calculators related to the spring 2020 and summer 2020 semesters.
- You may also mail library materials back by sending them to BMCC Library, 199 Chambers Street, S410, New York, NY 10007.
To return books borrowed from the Library:
- You must use the entrance at 100 North Moore Street and proceed to the gym. Public Safety will direct you to the section for dropping off books.
- Please note, this is not an accessible entrance. If you do not feel comfortable navigating the steps, please contact us so we can arrange to have Public Safety meet you at the bottom of the steps.
If you rented books from the BMCC Bookstore, please follow this process to return them.
If you have any questions please email us or use the chat box on the right side of this page.