Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)

Form used to apply for most types of federal financial aid, including PELL Grant, Direct Loans, and campus based aid. You must file a TAP-on-the-Web and a CUNY Supplement along with a FAFSA to apply for New York State financial aid programs. You may file a FAFSA and a TAP application electronically at the US Dept. of Education's FAFSA on the Web site.