Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

The Excelsior Scholarship

Am I eligible for an award if I changed my major and now need additional time to complete my degree?

If you are no longer on track to complete an associate degree in 4 semesters or a baccalaureate degree in 8 semesters, you will be ineligible for an award.

What if I fail to earn 30 credits in a year?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version