Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Aid For Part-Time Study (APTS)

What is APTS?

Aid for Part-time Study (APTS) is a New York State grant program for students pursuing a degree on a part-time basis. It is money paid to the school for tuition only.

What are the APTS eligibility requirements?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version