Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

How will I be paid?

View the "scheduled" disbursement dates for your FSEOG award on your CUNYfirst account by logging on to your Student Center, clicking on "View Financial Aid" and selecting "View Scheduled Disbursement Dates."  The "scheduled" disbursement date is the earliest date in the term you may expect the disbursement to occur. The actual disbursement date may be different.  You may view the actual disbursement date by clicking on "Account Inquiry" in your Student Center.

Your FSEOG award will be disbursed to your CUNYfirst account and, if your tuition balance is "0", you will receive a refund that will be electronically deposited to your personal bank account.  If you have not chosen to receive your financial aid payments via one of these electronic methods, your refund will be sent to your home address in the form of a paper check. Learn more.

What's the difference between FSEOG and PELL?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version