Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

How many credits do I have to take to be eligible?

You must register for and maintain enrollment status of half-time (6 credits or equated credits) or greater to be eligible for FSEOG. If you receive an FSEOG payment, but fail to begin attendance in at least 6 credits, you must return that payment immediately to the college.

How will I be paid?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version