Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

What are the eligibility requirements?

To receive FSEOG, you must meet the eligibility requirements for federal student aid described in the PELL FAQ.  In addition, you must also be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant in order to receive FSEOG. That means that if you have reached your 12 semester lifetime eligibility limit for receipt of PELL, you may not receive any more FSEOG awards.

How do I apply?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version