Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Federal Direct Subsidized Loan

Where do I send my loan payments?

You can make Direct Loan payments online at the Federal Student Loan Servicing website.

You can make payments at any time and of any amount on your loans. For more information about payments, including payments by check, contact your loan servicer.

What if I have trouble making my direct loan payments?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version