Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Federal Direct Subsidized Loan

Who manages my loan account?

The US Department of Education uses several loan servicers to manage borrowers' Direct Loan accounts. If you are not sure who your loan servicer is, you can look up the information for your account on the National Student Loan Data System.

How can I find out how much I have borrowed?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version