Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Financial Aid 101

Can I get help filling out my application?

Yes! If you have questions about your application and want more help, you can speak to financial aid staff by phone or in-person. We are eager to help. You can also send your questions to us by e-mail and we will respond as quickly as we can.

If you need access to a computer, visit our F.A.S.T. Web Services Center.

The answers to many of the most commonly asked questions about the FAFSA can be found on the Filling Out the FAFSA page.

How is my eligibility determined?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version