Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Federal Direct PLUS Loan

Do my parents need to find a lender?

No. The lender for all Direct PLUS Loans is the U.S. Department of Education. The college assists the federal government in administering the Direct PLUS Loans by distributing and processing the loan application and delivering the loan funds.

How is this loan disbursed?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version