Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

College Discovery (CD)

What if I transfer?

In some cases, it may be possible for you, as a CD student, to continue in a special program at another college. If you are transferring to another school, be sure to discuss your plans with your CD counselor.

Back to Grants page

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version