Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

College Discovery (CD)

What if I go to summer school?

Entering freshmen who have to take remedial courses will be required to participate in the college's Summer Immersion program prior to their first semester of enrollment as a prerequisite to participating in the CD program.

Once you have been accepted as a CD student, you may be eligible to receive CD financial aid (books and fees) for attending summer classes. Eligible summer school enrollment is 6 or more credits or equated credits. You must file your financial aid applications before the summer school deadline (as established by the Financial Aid Office) in order to receive these funds.

What if I transfer?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version