Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

College Discovery (CD)

What kinds of financial aid can I get as a CD student?

You most probably will be eligible to receive TAP and PELL. If you are found to be eligible for CD financial aid, the CD program may provide you money for books and will pay your school fees. You may also be able to receive additional types of assistance such as: Federal Work-Study, a Federal Perkins Loan or a Federal Direct Loan.

When do I receive my CD book and fee money?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version