Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

College Discovery (CD)

What financial aid applications do CD students have to file?

In order to establish your eligibility for CD financial aid, you must file a the following applications:

There may be additional documentation you will have to submit to the Financial Aid Office to finalize your eligibility.

When your applications have been processed and your CD eligibility determined, you will receive an award letter from the Financial Aid Office. You may also check your award status by logging into the CUNY Portal, clicking on the "Admissions/Financial Aid" tab, and then onf the "eFAP (Financial Aid)" icon.

How often do I file for CD financial aid?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version