Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Federal Work-Study Program (FWS)

How many credits do I have to take?

In order to be eligible to participate in the FWS program, you must register for and maintain an enrollment status of half-time (6 credits or equated credits) or greater. If, for any reason, your course load falls below half-time, you can no longer participate in the program and must stop working.

Do I have to stop working if I withdraw from School?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version