Office Hours: Wednesday 9:00 - 10:00am, 12:45 - 2:00pm
Phone: +1 (212) 220-8206
My research interest concerns the validity and utility of the spatial-temporal correspondence theory of multinational corporations.A I have intensive experience of practical management as Chairman of the Business Management Department for overA three decades.A I am a business consultant to industry and institutions of higher education.A
Management, International Economics
- Ph.D. , New School for Social Research,
- M.A. , Brooklyn College,
- This course focuses on the three general areas of 1) money and financial institutions, 2) business financial management, and 3) investments. These areas are surveyed by covering such topics as value and creation of money, the Federal Reserve System, commercial banks, short and medium term financing, and the behavior of securities markets in relation to financing the business enterprise.
Prerequisites: MAT 051 or exemption from Elementary Algebra.
- This course surveys principles and practices followed in the financial organization and operation of a corporation. Also considered are the financing of new and growing businesses, sources of capital, banking, and credit accommodations as well as the handling of other financial matters.
Prerequisites: FNB 100, ACC 122
- This course is an analysis of the organization and operation of our financial system, including money and capital markets, commercial banking, and other financial institutions such as commercial finance companies. The relationship between financial and economic activity including monetary and fiscal policy is demonstrated.
Prerequisite: FNB 100 or ECO 100 or ECO 201 or ECO 202
- The marketing system is described, analyzed and evaluated, including methods, policies, and institutions involved in the distribution of goods from producer to consumer. Emphasis is placed on the means of improving efficiency and lowering distribution costs.