Winter 2022 Professional Development Series: Six Free Workshops
BMCC is offering a series of free Professional Development Workshops for BMCC students and community members. These workshops provide specific career-oriented skills and most can be completed in less than a day.
Students who successfully complete one or more workshops will receive certification, which will be noted on their Co-Curricular Transcript (CCT). The Early Childhood Center, Health Services, Public Safety, and Student Affairs have collaborated to create these training opportunities. The workshops include:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External Defibrillator (AED) & First Aid Training
- Child Abuse & Mandated Reporter Training
- Dignity Act Harassment, Bullying, Cyberbullying, and Discrimination in Schools: Prevention and Intervention (DASA) Training
- Emergency Medication Administration Overview (EMAO) Training
- Mental Health and First Aid Training
- New York State Education Department Approved Training in the Needs of Children with Autism
You can find details about these workshops on our Professional Development and Certification Workshops website.
Childcare will be provided for children ages 2-12 during these workshops.
If you have any questions, emails Lisa-Ann O’Connor at email@example.com.