News Student Programs invites you to our Welcome Back Super Fair in Richard Harris Terrace at 199 Chambers St.
BMCC has many programs and services for students — stop by the Super Fair to learn more about them. Representatives from programs across the campus will be there, including:
- Academic Advisement and Transfer Center
- Advocacy and Resource Center (ARC)
- Counseling Center
- Athletics Department
- BMCC Learning Academy
- Federal Work Study Career Access Program
- Financial Aid
- Internships and Experiential Learning
- Career Development
- Immigrant and Undocumented Student Support
- Open Lab
- Out in Two Program
- Office of Student Activities (OSA)
- Scholarship Office
- Veterans Resource Center
- Womens Resource Center
- Writing Center
Don’t miss this opportunity to find out about valuable resources that are available to you as a BMCC student.
If you have any questions, contact New Student Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BMCC Community