- This event has passed.
The Panther Tank Panel is a great opportunity for BMCC students learn how to pitch any idea well.
The April pitching workshop will feature entrepreneur-coach Marc Bertrand who has 20+ years experience stemming from legal practice at Harter, Secrest & Emery, LLP to Yonkers Public Schools. Bertrand is an international education consultant who creating a licensed social enterprise called The Bertrand Education Group (B.E.G).
You will learn:
- How to pitch
- What it means to create a simple and powerful pitch
- How to determine the parts of an idea that are important to communicate
- What it is like to pitch with a team
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to pitch for anything:
- Entrepreneurs who want to go on a road show
- Intrapreneurs seeking funding for skunk works projects
- Government employees who need to pitch to department heads for budget allocations
- Founders who are recruiting advisory board members or team members
- Biz dev professionals pitching to potential partners
- Sales professionals who need to land customers
- Individuals who need to pitch themselves in interviews and networking events
For more information, contact Shane Snipes at email@example.com or (212) 220-8222.
Learn more about the Business Management Department’s Small Business/Entrepreneurship program at BMCC.