- This event has passed.
Online Free Workshop: Photoshop (Students Only)
Are you ready to explore your creative side? Need help getting started?
Adobe Photoshop is the industry-standard tool for digital imaging. The workshop is designed to introduce students to the beginners, intermediate and advanced functions of Adobe Photoshop.
In the Beginners workshop, you will learn how to:
- Workspace / Interface Overview
- Document window
- Menu bar
- Options bar
- Tools panel
- Basic Functions (type, erase, cut, copy, paste, clone, draw)
- Creation Of A New Document
- Preset details
- Width / Height
- Color mode
- Background content
- Basic Color Correction, Touch Ups and Enhancements
- Auto Tone
- Auto Contrast
- Auto Color
- Brightness / Contrast
- Modification of an existing document
- Saving the document (psd, jpeg, bitmap, pdf, png, etc.)
- Cheat sheet / shortcuts
Join us for a Zoom workshop. The Meeting ID is: 7861543767
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The Learning Resource Center provides a variety of online workshops and tutoring options for BMCC students.
For more information, please contact Leticia Dinkins at email@example.com
3:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Learning Resource Center
BMCC Students Only