- This event has passed.
Cancelled: Online Free Workshop: Microsoft PowerPoint (Students Only)
Do you want to Learn PowerPoint? Need Help Getting Started?
Microsoft PowerPoint is useful for developing a slide presentation and is currently one of the most commonly used slide-based presentation programs available. The workshop is designed to introduce students to creating professional presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Explore the functionality of the ribbon
- Create slides
- Add, remove, and rearrange slides
- Change slide layouts designs
- Save themes and templates
- Insert and format images, videos, charts from excel, smart art, links and shapes
- Apply animation and transitions to each slide
- Share and collaborate on presentations
- How to screen record, create a voice over the presentation
- Export presentations as video, PDF, or JPEG files
Join us for a Zoom workshop. The Meeting ID is: 2734567832
Looking forward to seeing you there!
The Learning Resource Center provides a variety of online workshops and tutoring options for BMCC students.
For more information, please contact Leticia Dinkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Learning Resource Center
The BMCC Community