- This event has passed.
Online Free Workshop: LinkedIn Learning (Students Only)
LinkedIn Learning, formerly Lynda.com, is an online learning platform designed to assist users with learning or improving business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. The LinkedIn Learning video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by industry experts allows users to learn at their own pace.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to Access LinkedIn Learning
- What’s in the Home Tab
- All about My Learning Tools Tab
- What’s in the Me Tab (aka Profile Tab)
- All about the Languages Tab – selecting your preferred language
- How to Play and Pause Training Videos
- How to Viewing and Accessing Transcripts and Exercise Files
- How to Search for Videos According to your Interest
- What is Learning Paths
- Where to go to View Certificates from Completed Courses
- All about your LinkedIn Profile
- How to Sign Out of your Account
Available courses include, but not limited to:
- Developing Presentation Skills
- Learning Time Management Skills
- How to Be An Effective Leader
- QuickBooks Tutorials for Accountants
- Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorials Web/Fashion Designers
- AutoCad Tutorial for Engineers
- Scripting Languages for the Application Developers
LinkedIn Learning is available and free to BMCC students, faculty and staff interested in learning at their own pace. Let us show you how to navigate this tool full of information and obtain certificates while you learn.
Join us for a Zoom workshop. The Meeting ID is: 7861543767
Looking forward to seeing you there!
For more information, please contact Leticia Dinkins at email@example.com.
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Learning Resource Center
BMCC Students Only