- This event has passed.
Online Free Workshop: Learning Microsoft Publisher (Students Only)
Do you need to learn MS Publisher? Need Help Getting Started?
Microsoft Publisher is a user friendly graphic design application with an emphasis placed on page design and layout. Publisher can be used to create any professional material such as, business cards, brochures, flyers, address labels, calendars, etc. The workshop is designed to introduce students to basic and intermediate functions of Microsoft Publisher.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Explore the functionality of the ribbon
- Create a new publication or use a pre-existing template
- Format and design layouts for your document; eBooks, articles, newsletters, blogging, posters, invitations, calendars and more
- Insert text, smart art, images and charts
- Insert, move and delete pages
- Insert, swap and crop pictures
- Modify margins
- Insert borders and accents
- Insert tables and apply styles
- Design and layout of publication
- Learn the best method to save your publication
Join us for a Zoom workshop! The Meeting ID is: 2734567832
Looking forward to seeing you there!
For more information, please contact Leticia Dinkins at email@example.com.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Learning Resource Center
BMCC Students Only