- This event has passed.
March Madness: StreetWise Partners’ Career Ventures Program Information Session
Join us for an Information Session about StreetWise Partners’ FREE Career Mentoring Program!
At this event, you will learn about StreetWise Partners’ Career Ventures Program
All applicants/students interested in participating in the program must attend an information session.
Receive individual career guidance and expand your professional network through StreetWise Partners 3-month mentoring program hosted at top NYC corporate offices, such as PwC, Barclays, Deutsche Bank and MMC!
- Learn about career planning, interview techniques, networking, LinkedIn, and professional etiquette
- Be matched with mentors based on preferences, career interests, and personality
- Have access to a network of hundreds of mentees, alumni, and over 1,000 volunteer professionals
Applicants also need to fill out an online application, although it will not be processed until you have attended an information session. Students may fillout the application out in advance. The application deadline is Friday, March 10th.
- Highly motivated
- Actively looking for a job (full-time or part-time) in a professional office environment, such as business, finance, non-clinical healthcare, IT, nonprofit, marketing, government, or office administration
- Have a high school diploma/GED/HSE
- -Can have a Bachelor’s degree from a US or foreign university, but do not need college experience
- -Legally eligible to work in the US
-Familiarity with Microsoft Word and basic computer skills, as well as regular access to a computer and email
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English
More information will be given at the information session.
RSVP for this event today!
Please contact the Center for Career Development for any additional questions at (212) 220-8170 or stop by room S342 at 199 Chambers St.
See a complete list of upcoming March Madness Career Center events.
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
The BMCC Community