Note: This information session is for students who will have 16+ total credits by fall 2018.
Thank you for your interest in the BMCC Learning Academy. Based on your total accumulated credits, you may be a candidate for either the Graduate Advantage Program (GAP) or the On Track Program for fall 2018; both provide BMCC students with additional support in achieving their academic and career goals.
GAP students can expect to receive the following benefits:
- A personalized advisor to assist you as you transition out of BMCC
- A weekly, semester-long seminar focused on career exploration and transfer applications
- One unlimited monthly MetroCard
- A professional e-Portfolio to help you collect and share your accomplishments
On Track students can expect to receive the following benefits:
- A personalized advisor to support you at BMCC
- A weekly, semester-long seminar focused on transfer, learning beyond the classroom or academic excellence
- Special access to exciting career and college site visits
- Seamless transition to the GAP program during final semester
Space is limited, so sign up for an info session as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call us at (212) 346-8640, email us at email@example.com or stop by our office in Murray 1413
The BMCC Community