- This event has passed.
Free Workshop: Introduction to Publisher (Students Only)
Microsoft Publisher is a user friendly graphic design application with an emphasis on page design and layout. Publisher can be used to create any professional material such as, business cards, brochures, flyers, address labels, calendars, etc.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Exploring the functionality of the Ribbon
- Create a publication from scratch
- Inserting Text
- Inserting, Moving and Deleting Pages
- Inserting, swapping and cropping pictures
- Modifying margins
- Inserting Borders and Accents
- Inserting tables and applying styles
- Inserting page numbers
- Modifying page layout
Sign Up for a Workshop to reserve your seat.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
For more information, please contact Leticia Dinkins at firstname.lastname@example.org