Free Microsoft Specialist Online Training Program for Hi-Level ESOL
Want to earn a Microsoft Specialist Certification?
Interested in acquiring in-demand office skills while improving your English?
The Borough of Manhattan Community College’s Center for Continuing Education in partnership with the Manhattan Educational Opportunity Center (MEOC) is offering a FREE Integrated English Language and Microsoft Specialist Training Program.
The 18 weeks training will combine English language instruction with Microsoft training.
Assistance with job readiness and resume preparation will be provided.
- Interest in receiving Microsoft Specialist Certification
- High Intermediate or Advanced level of English (ESOL)
- Have a working computer
- Ability to use a mouse and keyboard
- Time to work on HW and projects using Excel
- Experience or desire to be employed in a job using Excel
- Proof of NYS residency: 1 year minimum (mail, lease, etc.)
- Proof of Income (federal tax return etc.)
- Valid photo ID (NYS or US Government ID only)
- Accepted students will register with the NYSDOL Job Zone
Classes meet 3 evenings per week from 6-9 p.m. or 4 days per week from 9 a.m.-1 p.m., from September 21, 2020 – June 25, 2021.
If you have any questions, contact Rosa at (201) 986-6450 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.