- This event has passed.
Fall 2016 De-Stress Fest
- 10 Minute Chair Massage: Receive a relaxing 10 minute neck and back massage between classes!
(12:00 p.m. – 6:00 .p.m., outside Room S350)
- Biofeedback: Learn how easy it is to change your emotional state from tense/ anxious/afraid to calm/focused/confident using HeartMath Breathing Techniques.
(1:00 p.m – 3:00 p.m, outside of room S-343)
- Tai Chi Easy: Simple, fun movements that relax the body and mind, releasing inner wisdom.
(3:00 p.m – 4:00 p.m., room S-341)
- Yoga: Yoga refers to traditional physical, mental, and spiritual disciplines.
(12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m, Gymnasium (199 Chambers Street, North Side 2nd Floor)
- Zumba: Zumba is a type of aerobic exercise that has its influences from Latin music. The participants perform simple dance steps set to exciting and fast paced
(1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m., Gymnasium (199 Chambers Street, North Side 2nd Floor).
- Relaxation Stations: Stop by for various activities to relax and rest your brain before returning to studying. Coloring, jigsaw puzzles, Connect Four, Scrabble, and more.
(Library, whenever the Library is open)
- Fitness Center: Working out is a great way to destress and clear your mind for studying.
(8:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
See the full schedule of De-Stress Fest activities.
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
The BMCC Community