December 7, 2022 at 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
| 199 Chambers St., Main Campus
- Crafts and Board Games Table, outside of the Library (S-410) entrance, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Ten Minute Chair Massage, 3rd floor Chambers Street, 12 – 4 p.m.
- Biofeedback, room S-341, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Field and Game Day Competition, BMCC Gymnasium, 2 – 5 p.m.
- Stress Busting for Mind and Body, room N-471, 3 – 4 p.m.
- Break All the Rules, Library Large Group Room (S-410M) (at the back of the main Library quiet study area behind the pods and carrels), 3 – 4:30 p.m.
More activities from December 1 – 9:
- Yoga; Fitness Center; Swimming Pool; Volleyball, Table Tennis
Check out the schedule for dates and times.
If you have any questions, contact Dean Michael Hutmaker at email@example.com.
The BMCC Community