- This event has passed.
Coffee, Startups and Innovation (on Wall Street)
Have you ever thought about starting your own business? Would you like to learn more about entrepreneurship?
What do 1MCNYC+BMCC Eship stand for…
• Presentations not pitches
• Connection not networking
• A culture for the community, by the community
• Radically and intentionally inclusive
The BMCC Small Business Entrepreneurship (BMCC Eship) program and CUNY invites you to participate in the monthly Coffee and Innovation
- Hear challenges and successes of small business, ask questions and offer feedback to the founders.
- Enjoy coffee and make connections with others who are interested in supporting local entrepreneurs.
- Come early to get through building security (go to 3rd floor) and have a chance to chat with the organizers and attendees.
- We will start promptly at 8:30 a.m. and are finished by 9:45. Come at 8:15 to network and grab some coffee
- Sometimes the companies are services+tech+fashion+food+nonprofit+fitness+fintech+etc!
- HOW we make it happen
Beginner business students, soon-to-be entrepreneurs are all welcome.
Open to the general public as well as students. Bring ID for access to building.
RSVP and Info: https://www.1millioncups.com/nyc
26 Broadway, 3rd floor
New York, New York 10004
When: 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Who: Any major, any BMCC/CUNY folks
** Always Free **
Thank you to our hosts at Kauffman Foundation, Primary Coworking, Gregorys Coffee, and community partners like BMCC Small Business/Entrepreneurship program, Queensboro Community College, Google and the Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship.