Coffee, Startups and Innovation
Have you ever thought about starting your own business? Would you like to learn more about entrepreneurship?
The BMCC Small Business Entrepreneurship (BMCC Eship) program and CUNY invites you to participate in the monthly Coffee and Innovation (at 1 Million Cups or 1MCNYC)
- Hear challenges and successes of small business, ask questions and offer feedback to the founders.
- Sometimes the companies are services+tech+fashion+food+nonprofit+fitness+fintech+etc!
- HOW we make it happen
RSVP and more information here: www.1millioncups.com/nyc
What do 1 Million Cups + BMCC Eship stand for . . .
- Presentations not pitches
- Connection not networking
- A culture for the community, by the community
- Radically and intentionally inclusive
Beginner business students, soon-to-be entrepreneurs, any major– are all welcome.
Open to the general public as well as students.
If you have any questions, contact Professor Shane Snipes at firstname.lastname@example.org