- This event has passed.
Career Development: Microsoft 30-Day Cloud Skills Challenge
The Center for Career Development is excited to introduce an amazing opportunity with Microsoft. Starting on May 13, students can take part in Microsoft’s 30-day Azure Cloud Skills Challenge. You can earn a FREE certificate by learning about the cloud platform. This challenge is completely online.
What is a Cloud Skills Challenge (CSC)?
- Learning challenge – self paced, online, and FREE through Microsoft Learn in 10 hours
- Defined learning paths
- Self-guided training
- Custom gamification – View Track progress through a custom leaderboard
- Cram sessions to help prepare students for certification
- Certify students who complete the Challenge earn the opportunity to take an exam at no cost to them.
Once you’ve completed the challenge, set up a Certification Exam with the Center for Career Development.
This is a great opportunity for all majors. Students who are interested in Cloud Administration, entry level position salaries start at $72k.
What can I get certified for?
There are five (5) tracks you can complete, click on the link below for more information and to register.
- Azure Fundamentals
- Azure AI Fundamentals
- Azure Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- Power Platform Fundamentals
May 13 - June 13
12:00 AM - 11:59 PM