- This event has passed.
BMCC Spotlight Series on Counseling Services
Connect with us without ever leaving your couch or kitchen table. Join an online college information session to talk directly to an Admissions Representative about college questions and academic options.
Find out what BMCC can offer you:
- 50+ academic programs to prepare you for a world full of opportunities
- Low-cost, high-value education
- Expert professors with real-world knowledge and experience
- A close-knit student community (80+ student clubs meet regularly–currently through Zoom)
- Staff and student mentoring programs to show you the ropes
- Financial support
- And more!
This week, stop by to find out more about BMCC’s Counseling Services.
The Counseling Center offers free and confidential counseling to all students enrolled at BMCC. Counselors assist students in addressing psychological and adjustment issues (i.e., depression, anxiety, and relationships) and problems or issues including stress/time management that can negatively impact academic performance, student retention, graduation rates, and quality of life.
Our supportive representatives can also answer your questions about how to apply, when to apply (it’s NOW!), and what to do first after you apply.
To join the virtual session:
- RSVP online.
- Download the Zoom App to your phone or computer.
- Click the link in your confirmation email to join!
If you need more information, contact the BMCC Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM