- This event has passed.
Annual St. Patrick’s Day Lunch
Please join us for the 11th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Lunch to benefit the BMCC Student Emergency Fund. The Student Emergency Fund helps students who have immediate, temporary needs – like food insecurities and the cost of a monthly MetroCard – that can make a difference between dropping out, or continuing with their semester.
The event includes:
- Delicious Irish-themed lunch
- Irish dance performance
- Irish music
- Door prizes
The lunch is $25 per person, which Includes lunch and donation to the BMCC Emergency Fund All payments go to Camille Goodridge, Room F-1330, Fiterman Hall (Interoffice or in person until 3/6) Checks should be made out to the BMCC Foundation. Here are some additional options to purchase tickets:
- Purchase tickets from any Committee Member- John Gallagher, Kim O’Donnell, Kristina Varade and Victoria Dolan
- Purchase tickets from Mitchelle Henriques (Fiterman, Room F-1330) in person or via interoffice mail (Check Only)
- Purchase tickets online: http://bmcc.thankyou4caring.org/stpat19
- To make a contribution in lieu of attendance or additional contribution, please do so via interoffice mail, in person or online: https://bmcc.thankyou4caring.org/stpat199
- Paying by check, please make your check payable to BMCC Foundation
For additional information, contact Mitchelle Henriques at email@example.com or (212) 220-8020.
12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
BMCC Students, Faculty, Staff