- This event has passed.
Admissions Information Session: Zurich Apprenticeship Program
Zurich Insurance Group has partnered exclusively with Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC) to offer a paid apprenticeship and a tuition-free business degree for students interested in starting their careers in the insurance (or related business) industry.
This two-year program combines targeted coursework at BMCC with relevant work experience at Zurich. The benefits are HUGE!
- Zurich pays 100% of your tuition, fees, and textbooks
- On-the-job training (3 days per week in the Zurich office, and 2 days per week at BMCC)
- Develop your business and technology knowledge
- One-on-one mentoring in building your career
- Reinforcement of soft skills like teamwork, communication, and more
Sign up for this Admissions Information Session to learn more about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity from the great folks at Zurich!
RSVP for Zoom information.
In addition to this amazing opportunity, BMCC’s Admissions Representatives will give you some information on the full menu of what BMCC can offer you:
- 50+ academic programs to prepare you for a world full of opportunities
- Low-cost, high-value education
- Expert professors with real-world knowledge and experience
- A close-knit student community (80+ student clubs are still meeting regularly through Zoom!)
- Staff and student mentoring programs to show you the ropes
- Financial support
- And more!
To join the virtual session:
- RSVP online.
- Download the Zoom App to your phone or computer.
- Click the link in your confirmation email to join!
If you need more information, contact the BMCC Recruitment Team at email@example.com